Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beginnings and Endings

In all fairness it's not really an ending but it kind of is. I know horrible grammar. Today was Nathan's team party for his spring t-ball season. This was his first t-ball team. It was a lot of fun for him and fun for me to watch. He's grown so much in learning about teamwork and that the world doesn't revolve around him. He has a week off and then he starts summer t-ball next Monday. Jacob's t-ball team party is on Thursday.
  Today was also the first day of swimming lessons. I'm excited and I think the boys are too! Jacob had a little bit of a difficult time sitting still when his instructor asked him but it was kind of nice to let go and watch his instructor deal with it. Although, I must admit it's hard for me to sit back and not  take over when he's not doing what he's suppose to. One of the hardest things for me as a parent is letting go of the control (which of course I don't really have in the first place).

No comments:

Post a Comment