Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward

   Loosing an hour of sleep is not one of my favorite things. I set my alarm clock this morning to make sure I got up for church but I turned it off and barely woke up in time to rush out the door to make it to church. The boys got breakfast bars and I got coffee at church. We got to church and I realized Jacob had his buttons done wrong, I corrected Nathan's before we left for church. Nathan also wore his new Sunday shoes I bought him but forgot to wear socks with them. And then when I went back out to my car after dropping Jacob off at Sunday school and to get Nathan settled into his class one of my doors was wide open. Whew, we made it, with more caffeine for Mommy throughout the day, but we did make it. Hope everyone else had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment