Friday, March 16, 2012

Whew what a week!

   It's been a crazy, busy, and productive week. I'm also anxiously awaiting for my sister and her family to arrive tomorrow evening to officially kick off Spring Break with them. Then my hubby is coming this direction soon so I've got lots to anticipate over the next couple of weeks. This evening the boys had their first t ball practice for this spring. I'm so glad that they are on the same team this year, less practices and games for Mommy. Jacob really enjoyed getting out there and playing with the older boys too. Last year it was hit or miss for him so I'm hoping he continues to enjoy it this year. He's already asking to play soccer and football. I told him Mommy is too busy, one thing at a time. Besides, Daddy will be home soon so then he gets to take it up with him. I'm going off Mommy duty for a little bit when Daddy comes home to let him experience a bit of what our lives has been like while he's been gone the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment